Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
AFRICAN MAGNATES SUMMIT 2019
The YACEDX African Magnates Summit 2019 is a half-day intensive workshop for young CEOs, leaders, entrepreneurs and any other person committed to becoming the better versions of themselves through qualitative leadership and entrepreneurship.
• It provides an innovative and dynamic framework for business development, personal transformation, connecting African youth for integrated development, think-tanks, local and international organizations, local Financial Institutions, private enterprises, NGOs and civil society organizations with relevant research and practice.
• It comprises a coherent, sustained program of collaborative research and special pilot projects to accelerate knowledge dissemination and use.
• It promotes a multidisciplinary approach, combining economic, legal, and technical aspects of targeted African issues.
• The Network Edition of the African Magnates Summit will serve as a platform to officially unveil and announce the Y-PRIZE COMPETITION 2020, a challenge for a 3-5 team to bring out an innovative business idea that solves one of Africa’s problems in relation to the Global Goals by the United Nations (UNSDGs) which shall impact the lives of 10 million Africans within a period of 60 months (5years).
DATE & INFO
When: August 19, 2019
Time: 9:00 am prompt
Where: Bank of Ghana Auditorium, University of Ghana, Legon, Accra.
Theme: Empowerment for economic growth, the role of young people in entrepreneurship
SPEAKERS & MENTORS
We are featuring 20+ successful Entrepreneurs (Mentors & Speakers) who are the CEOS, Owners or Executive Directors in renowned African businesses from all over the world in all seven (7) business sectors to come teach us how they succeeded in their businesses and how we as young emerged/emerging entrepreneurs can achieve better than they’ve had.
We have been successful in confirming availability of 20 of such eminent experts who share the challenges they’ve experienced, on routine basis, in their given professions including……
1. Dr. Kofi Osei-Kusi, Executive President, Osei-Kusi Foundation, Ghana
2. Kenneth Kwamina Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, Dalex Finance, Ghana
3. Ahmed Bening, Pan African Youth Deputy General.
4. Winifred Adjei, CEO/ Managing Director of WA Coaching, UK
5. Loveth Chukwu, Principal Lead at Morgate Group, Nigeria
6. Kweku Amo-Mensah, CEO, Ntetsia Inc., Ghana
7. Ohemu Pius Godwin, President/Founder of Readers Are Leaders Nigeria
8. Botsyoe Edinam Lily, Ghana Community Network Services
9. Ikenna Princewill Chiozoadighi, CEO/Founder, Allweda Hi-Tech Solutions, Nigeria
10. Akosua Opoku-Agyemang, CEO, Lex Entertainment, Ghana
11. Eric Okomado, Business Coach, Head and Strategy, Entrepreneurs Square, Nigeria
12. Ama Duncan, Founder/CEO, The Fabulous Woman Network, Ghana
13. Jones Boakye, CEO/Founder, Youth Creativity Network & JBM, Ghana
14. Sewor Balasu, CEO/President, The CEO Project Ghana
15. Edem Attipoe, Aircraft Marshaller, Ghana Airport Company
16. Fati Shaibu-Ali, Manager, e. Academy, Ghana
17. Maxwell Beganim, Co-Founder, International Model Diplomats For Integrated Development
18. Constance Ohenewaa Ankomah, CEO, Erudite Women’s Empowerment Foundation
19. Daniel Owusu, CEO, Orientation Africa
20. Deborah Oduro, CEO, DUSAF & DeQueens Ushering Agency, Ghana
Visit www.yacedx.org/tams19 for more information